THREE MONTHS OLD BABY BURNT IN HOUSE FIRE IN KAMANGA COMPOUND

A 3 months old baby has died while his father escaped with injuries after the house they were sleeping in caught fire.

The incident happened last night in Lusaka’s Kamanga compound.

Confirming the sad development to Komboni Radio News, an eyewitness Newswell Zulu says the fire is believed to have been started by a candle that was left burning by the infants’ parents who were allegedly drunk at the time.

Mr. Zulu disclosed that the father to the baby was also burnt in the inferno and is currently admitted to hospital while his wife escaped unhurt.

By broadcast time the body of the juvenile had been picked up by police.

ENDS/NK

 

Posted in Local News.

Leave a Reply