Health officials in the Democratic Republic of Congo say two more people have died from the Ebola virus, the Reuters news agency reports.
The fatalities were recorded in the north-east city of Mbandaka and a nurse died in the village of Bikoro, where the outbreak was first detected, health ministry spokeswoman Jessica Ilunga said.
Officials also said seven new cases had been confirmed.
Health workers began an immunization campaign on Monday in an attempt to halt the spread of the deadly virus.
At least 28 people are now believed to have died in the current outbreak.