The Lusaka City Council has clarified that only shop was affected in the fire that broke out at Bible House yesterday and not the entire building as earlier reported.
In an interview with Komboni radio news, council Public Relations Manager Habeenzu Mulunda identified the said shop as Peace Spares Suppliers which he said contains highly flammable materials.
Mr Mulunda says the fire is suspected to have started from the welding that was being done in the warehouse of the said shop.
He says the owner of the shop has since been instructed to submit a report over the fire that happened yesterday.

What's your reaction?

Leave a Comment